Fall Orientation at Loughman Oaks-August 6, 2021!!!
Additional Information for Orientation!
- Open house style- Come in at any time during the 2 sessions. Please try to be here at least 15 minutes before session ending time
- If you have an incoming PreK or Kindergarten student and/or a returning student, it is OK to come to the AM session
- Orientation with your Owl’s new teacher in their classroom will be about 15 minutes in length. Group sessions with no more than 10 bodies in the room (i.e. 1 adult/1child x 5= 10), everyone else in the family must remain outside and still social distance from other.
- Following District, State and CDC protocols, masks are not mandated, they are OPTIONAL. But if you are running a temperature, coughing ,sneezing etc., kindly consider the well-being of our staff and consider wearing one.
- There is also a virtual orientation option offered on Friday afternoon
2021-2022 School Calendars
Here are the school calendars for the upcoming 2021-22 school year. Please click on the link below:
Please see the updated information regarding car rider students for both drop-off and pick-up. Please adhere to these policies for the safety and well-being of your child. We take safety very seriously here at The Oaks!!
Click below to Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter!!!
Please reference the supply list and dress code for the 2020-21 school year!
Loughman Oaks T-Shirts and Sweatshirts are for sale!
Check out the flyer below for pricing. All items are available in the office. Please see Mrs. DeGraaf or Mrs. Vickery for assistance.
Attendance is Important!
Check out this video regarding the importance of your student’s regular attendance. Let’s have a great new school year.
We are a community school again this year so that means all Owls receive free breakfast and lunch this year. Please check the menu at the following link:
Loughman Oaks would like to thank the following businesses who have been so generous to our students this year. We couldn’t continue to serve our Owls with out your help! Please support our partners if you are able.
Walmart.com Distribution Center #7853 donated school supplies, food for our back pack program, and technology to our school. We have had a great response from Walmart.com D.C. #7853 and they are excited to be able to give back to the community.
Bella Trae Community Association, Inc
Thank you for your school supplies donation!
Paramount Urgent Care donates $10 to our school for every $20 school physical.
at the Champion’s Gate McDonald’s
McTeacher’s night at the Champion’s Gate McDonald’s where a potion of all proceeds (in-store and drive-thru) will go to The Oaks!! Dates TBA
Teacher nights TBA